1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

GB Killed one of my most used features??

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by NickNas, Jun 3, 2011.

1. NickNas

NickNas Newbie

I have a service that emails me voice mails as attachments .Wav from my other lines I use for Business. This has made life GREAT and one of the reasons why I got this phone was that all I had to do is touch the attachment and it played the file instantly even through my Bluetooth headset so I could keep in touch anywhere.

I updated to GB ( stock 100% Phone) and now it says the player does not support the type of files and takes me into my music collection... WTF????

I know Many people use this so why would they BREAK it ??

Anyone know how to fix this yet?

:(:(

2. Airmaxx23

Airmaxx23 Android Expert

It should still play .wav files, I just played a few on my notification tones that are .wav files through the music player. Try clearing the data and cache for the music app.

3. kg6epf

kg6epf Well-Known Member

I'm having trouble with .wav files too. Using them for notification, they sound loop the first 1/2 second continuously. I converted them to mp3 files with Audacity (free-PC) and it works fine.

Kind of a pain to convert all the old wav files, but GB seems to have a problem with them.

Motorola Droid X Forum

The Motorola Droid X release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, TI OMAP3630 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews