1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

GB Launcher App - best one?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by NCTurner, Jun 7, 2011.

1. md88

md88 Member
    None

Jul 5, 2010
    You can customize your dock with go launcher. I think it has the same features as lpp. You can have up to fifteen icons in the dock (swipe left & right) you can also swipe up on dock icon for another action. Custom icons and backgrounds.

Advertisement

2. Trooper

Trooper Android Expert
    None

Apr 11, 2010
    LPP or ADW EX. I go back and forth between the two.

3. dbx64

dbx64 Member
    None

Jun 26, 2011
    After trying numerous launchers, I have found that all of them have the same issue... At times they appear to be laggy and not smooth. Would you or someone else mind elaborating more about what to do. An android enthusiast may feel your were in detail, but for me I am still lost :eek:

4. apjans

apjans Newbie
    None

Dec 22, 2011
    I like Zeam launcher. It's light on features compared to the other launchers, but it gives good customization for the dock and homescreens, but my favorite thing about it is how lightweight it is, runs super smooth, never crashes. I miss some features about some of the other launchers, especially what GO can do with folders, groups and renaming, but none of them are as smooth and crash-free as Zeam in my experience.

5. spb21

spb21 Well-Known Member
    None

Jul 29, 2010
    I used LP+ for the first year I had the phone. Then there seemed to be lack of support and general glitchiness. On recommendation I switched to GO. Great! I seem to see an update of GO at least a couple of times per month. The dev team really seems to be on top of it. Plus the calendar widget is great. I do not miss LP+ at all - though I thought it was the greatest thing for a long time.

I'm not sure why anyone would be happy using the stock launcher after using one of the better replacements.