1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

gb or blur?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by magic1, May 26, 2011.

1. magic1

magic1 Well-Known Member

So here's the thing. My wife just got an x 2 and her phone is almost identical to mine. Im running .595 gb and her phone is still on froyo 2.2. I thought all the white and navy blue notification bar was characteristic of gb?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

No, they released a FroYo Blur version of the white and navy theme. It came out on the Motorola Atrix with AT&T as well.

3. Airmaxx23

Airmaxx23 Android Expert

The white notification bar should be Froyo and the blue one GB.

4. trophynuts

trophynuts Extreme Android User

i think what the op is saying is his wife's new DX2 has the same look as his DX1 running .595. And like Binary said Moto basically made a gb looking blur to put over Froyo for the DX2

5. Metfanant

Metfanant Android Expert

this is correct on the X...but for whatever reason...the version of Froyo that the X2 is running is themed just like our Gingerbread...

yup exactly

6. trophynuts

technically i guess blur is blur no matter what build of Android it is laid on top of. Basically this is the new blur that is now Moto's go to blur overlay for whatever version of Android.

7. Metfanant

Metfanant Android Expert

true...and i like it :D

8. trophynuts

Motorola Droid X Forum

The Motorola Droid X release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, TI OMAP3630 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews