1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

GB OTA tomorrow?? what do i do!?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Xbidyle101, May 26, 2011.

1. Xbidyle101

Xbidyle101 Newbie

Okay so i was just reading about this update the VZW is releasing tomorrow for GB on DX, i wanted to know what i should do.. i am on Liberty GB v 0.5, but with the update coming tomorrow does that mean i have to SBF back to froyo? or should i be okay to take the update.. i have a feeling if i take the update while I'm rooted it might unroot me, but i am afraid it will brick my X any thoughts on what i should do??

DROIDX Gingerbread Update is Ready, Verizon Releases Changelog (Updated: Friday) - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

here is a link with the update info

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. quickaudi

quickaudi Android Expert

if only there was a sticky to answer this...

gizbug and trophynuts like this.
  3. trophynuts

trophynuts Extreme Android User

quickaudi likes this.
  4. Xbidyle101

Xbidyle101 Newbie

OMG i feel soo stupid, i read the sticky and was like okay cool.. wasn't even thinking it would apply to me and then i read the link about the update for Droid X to GB tomorrow... i guess you could say math wasn't my number one subject in school since i can even put one and one together haha... so i guess that answers my question :)

5. trophynuts

trophynuts Extreme Android User

Its all good man lol

6. WA_Bob

WA_Bob Android Expert

I wouldn't feel so bad. We're all prone to that at times. And yes, I'm speaking from personal experience.

7. quickaudi

quickaudi Android Expert

Motorola Droid X Forum

The Motorola Droid X release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, TI OMAP3630 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews