1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

GB problems

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Jrnet, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Jrnet

Jrnet Newbie

I have two Gingerbread issues. The first is when I turn my screen on my hard keys at the bottom either stay lit and don't turn off or they don't light up at all. My other problem I somewhat fixed with the notification light. I get a blinking green for text and email but my solid blue for texts is gone. Has anyone done a factory restore and had the LED lights working correctly again?

2. Turdbogls

Turdbogls Android Expert

the LED's are something that are giving GB an issue. you can get "light flow" form the market and it should fix your problem. you can set any color LED for a LOT of apps, as well as notification tone and some other stuff....not sure if solid light is an option tho. but check it out...its free.

3. Jrnet

Jrnet Newbie

Yeah I've tried light flow and it was nice but then started doing weird things like giving me a blue light when nothing was there. I was just hoping a restore could fix it but didn't want to have to redo all my settings if a restore hadn't worked for others.

4. Mays24

Mays24 Well-Known Member

Restore did not work for me. Still no LED for handcent or any of my mail accounts. Hope someone finds something that works. Tried light flow as well. Horrible app.

5. MiBFTo

MiBFTo Newbie

I'm having similar issues-- a lack of text notification LED (though I am getting LED notifications from TweetDeck) using Handcent or the stock app, and the light bleed on the hard buttons.

6. Jrnet

Jrnet Newbie

Well I got my blue light back by installing SMS popup and using stock SMS app. It still blinks instead of staying solid but hey at least I know when I have a text or email.

7. dibs ODDJOB

dibs ODDJOB Android Enthusiast

Motorola Droid X Forum

The Motorola Droid X release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, TI OMAP3630 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews