1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

G'day!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Gordz, Jul 9, 2009.

1. Gordz

Gordz Member

Jun 30, 2009
    Well a little about me, i'm a 22 yearold bloke from melbourne, a total forum junky and a nerd. Graphic designer by trade.

Well I stumbled across the HTC Hero demo video on youtube last monday, fell in love with it so went and ordered me a HTC Magic (black) from 3. It arrived last friday and I lovvvvve it! I flashed it to hero's sense UI in the first 10 minutes of bootup, and I must say, after owning XDAs, Symbians, Mios, and Ipaqs, HTC have one brilliant mobile right here. The market is something new to me, having avoided the iPhone (like a plague). I heard all he hype surrounding the G1, but never really looked into it. I'm loving what this phone can do! Being on the Sense UI, now having multitouch and browser supported flash, I've already made some iphone users around the office a little envious =) Skymap is absolutely incredible! Robo Defence is the most addictive game i've ever played.

The only things I will say in detriment to the Magic, are the battery life and the lack of camera flash and 3.5mm socket. Also, like the Mio, it would have been a nice touch to also come with the car kit.

But overall, running on the Sense UI, i'd have to give it a 9/10!

See you around!
    -Gordz

Advertisement

2. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member

Nov 3, 2008
    Washington DC, USA
    Welcome to AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Nice to hear you are so stoked about your new phone !!

3. Scott

Scott Active Member

May 4, 2009
    Senior Software Engineer
    Washington USA
    Welcome Gordz,

Tell me, how does your Magic run Sense? It is pretty snappy?

Scott

4. shivers316

shivers316 Godmember

Oct 18, 2008