• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Gear S2 screen sensitivity

Hello all,
My first post ever. I thought I'd start with a question that is really irritating me. The watch faces that are made by 3rd parties and you can buy in the Samsung Gear app store, do they do anything to the sensitivity of the watch itself? What I mean is, when I use the stock watch faces, the screen really only turns on when I check the time. I bought a 3rd party watch face and at times, no matter what I'm doing and how small my movements are, I find the screen turning on all the time.

Has anyone else experienced this? I haven't made an changes to the watch settings whatsoever so I'm really confused as to why it's happening. And it's only one 3rd party watch face, I've downloaded some free ones and they don't seem to give me any grief.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones