1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Geekbench & 3DMark, S20 Ultra vs S21 Ultra

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ironass, Jan 29, 2021.

1. ironass

ironass Extreme Android User

Normally I do not set a lot of store by benchmark tests but since I am briefly in possession of both the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G 16GB/512GB and the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G 16GB/512GB, until I have to return the S20 for trade-in, I thought I would try a Geekbench 5 CPU benchmark test for the hell of it.

Both phones are the global Exynos model, G988B D/S and G998B D/S, on the latest non carrier branded, stock Samsung firmware, CUA3 and AUAC, and are both identically set up on 120 Hz and adaptive battery.

These are the results between the 2 devices...

Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G Exynos

[​IMG]

Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G Exynos

[​IMG]

Looks as though Samsung have improved on the Exynos 990 with the latest Exynos 2100. It helps make the £829/US$1,137/€939 to upgrade a little easier to bear.

olbriar likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby 100% That Guy
    VIP Member

No. These prices are way to high. Stop copying Apple, Samsung.

ironass likes this.
  3. ironass

ironass Extreme Android User

Since I have still not been asked to return my Galaxy S20 Ultra for trade-in yet, I have compared the 3DMark Wild Life scores on it with the Galaxy S21 Ultra.

Both phones are identically set up and running the latest stock, unbranded, Samsung firmware for CSC code BTU, (U.K.). S20 Ultra = CUA8. S21 Ultra = AUAC

Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 3DMark Wild Life score...
    [​IMG]

Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 3DMark Wild Life score...
    .[​IMG]

olbriar likes this.

Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G release date is 29 January. Features and Specs include a 6.8" inch screen, 108MP camera, 12/16GB RAM, Snapdragon 888 or Exynos 2100 processor, and 5000mAh battery.

29 January
Release Date
Reviews