• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories General battery question

How quickly does a battery degrade? I have a Seidio 1750 battery that is 9 or 10 months old that i used in my Eris then my Incredible. It seems to not be holding the charge as long. Is this normal with batteries?

If you drained it fairly thoroughly most days, thats not atypical. It'll be on the shorter end of life expectancy, but not unreasonable. Especially if the battery was frequently running hot.

Upvote 0
How quickly does a battery degrade? I have a Seidio 1750 battery that is 9 or 10 months old that i used in my Eris then my Incredible. It seems to not be holding the charge as long. Is this normal with batteries?

got my 1750 in may when i got my eris....used it from may-september between my eris and incredible, and i noticed in sept it was getting terrible batt life. bought the new htc 1500, and it's so much better already.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones