• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

General hTC sense ui elements stripped or missing...

What ROM are you running? Or are you running a stock one (ICS or JB)? In other words, are you running a ROM with Sense or a senseless one like CM10 and AOSP?

Flashlight app:

Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

There are a couple of links for FM Radio application here but I am not sure which, if any, will work:

Htc Fm Radio .apk - Download

They're supposed to come with Sense UI, unless you installed a senseless ROM or disabled/removed Sense.

Upvote 0
The AT&T model doesn't have flashlight or FM tuner installed because for some reason AT&T decided that having actually useful things on the phone would make it difficult for them to push their stupid bloatware programs. (does it sound like I'm jaded? good)

Some other apps like voice recorder aren't visible in the sense launcher but you can see them with 3rd party launchers or by searching for the app with google search

If you don't have the AT&T model... well, then I'm not really sure why they are missing.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones