1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Mobile DSTL1

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by beetleman, Nov 6, 2009.

1. beetleman

beetleman Lurker

Nov 6, 2009
    editor in chief mobile-place.info
    Zagreb
    Hi all,

I just got on review GENERAL MOBILE

And it is very strange model, it doesent come with Android Market or Google Sync.

I installed SlideME | Android Community and Application Marketplace SlideMe , alternative to Android Market, but still I cant connect Google account, Contacts and Calendar with phone.

So, maybe sugesttions? or Google Sync application for Android to download and install.

Thank you

Advertisement

2. fuko88

fuko88 Lurker

Nov 8, 2009
    I have same problem and I don't solve it.

3. eway

eway Lurker

Dec 23, 2009
    General Mobile released an update with Android Donut1.6 for DSTL1 early in this month.
    And now there is a regenerated update for the phone.
    You can get here from here: RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

When you update the phone to that version it will come with Google Market, Google Maps and Youtube :cool:

About how to install the update, it's written here: GENERAL MOBILE

At the first opening after install, it will connect your Google account and syncronize it.

4. nagyobbmedve

nagyobbmedve Lurker

Jan 2, 2010
    Hi! I have some other problem too. I have a Sciphone N21 and an Aliph Jawbone II headset. I could pair them OK, but the hadset is unusably noisy with this device:mad: while absolutely OK with other (different) devices. Has anybody experienced similar problem and is there any possible solution for this?:thinking: