1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

General Note 4 AT&T to International ROM

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by lufthansa1, Nov 1, 2014.

1. lufthansa1

lufthansa1 Lurker

Hi all,
    This is my first post so bere with me if am missing any knowledge on how to post properly on the forum. I bought a note 4 on AT&T from eBay I was stupid and didn't read the advert properly my fault. Am wondering would I be able to flash my note 4 to UK unlocked rom at all? So basically it would work exactly the same as a note 4 bought hands free in uk. I have read there is difficulties in flashing international versions to work on AT&T due to network frequency but not much detail going the other way around.
    Thanks

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. lufthansa1

lufthansa1 Lurker

Anyone please help me out?

3. KOLIO

KOLIO Guest

WELCOME TO ANDROID FORUMS lufthansa1 ! :party:

I'm gonna move this thread to the NOTE4 ALL THINGS ROOT section,as matters such as this would fall into that category & you'll have a better chance of getting a solution/answer to your questions.

Note 4 - All Things Root - Android Forums

4. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations!
    VIP Member

Hi Lufthansa and welcome to Android Forums!

Although I am not 100% certain of this, I have a fairly reasonable expectation that if you flash an International Note 4 ROM onto a US AT&T Note 4, it will cease to function as a phone and will become a very expensive paperweight. I personally advise you NOT to do it!

If you're fairly insistent on doing so, if I woke up in your shoes I would let someone ELSE go first so I don't ruin my phone. And if you're rooted and have a stable custom recovery, make several backups BEFORE trying anything fancy.

I know this isn't what you wanted to hear, and maybe someone else can chime in with more information.

It's great to have you here :)

5. Shabbypenguin

Shabbypenguin Extreme Android User

It is an AT&T note 4 with a locked bootloader, you wont be flashing anything on it for any forseeable future. you can sim unlock it but not adding any more frequencies or taking em away.

KOLIO likes this.

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date was October 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.7" inch screen, 16MP camera, 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 805 processor, and 3220mAh battery.

October 2014
Release Date
Reviews