• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help General questions about my device

P.S. adding on top of last post because lag IS still present just not as bad. To any seeking a lil help if Ur phone is laggy, fritzy after flashing, downloading, tweaking in general remain calm and concider going back and undoing any recient tweaks & going from there. Again my issue with lag and forums is in my opinion somthing I've done not sure what but I'll figure it out

Upvote 0
System went a lil screwy on me bro reflashed after a wipe of course Soon as I find proper gapps I'm gonna give carbon a go heard it was better than cyanogen but I guess that's a matter of opinion. But OK I his for responding I'm off to try and find 4.4.4 gapps I believe that's the zip I need for carbons gapps. My bad everyone I know its a simple ordeal I do I wish y'all could see the type ah crap that goes on with my phone man.

Reactions: funkylogik
Upvote 0
Been all through carbon rom 4.4.4 link for my lg f6 500 on here and webb to find proper gapps I have ROM need gapps but I'm not sure what to download there is so many links that say torrent nothing that says gapps or anything I'm sure all the administrators and devs just don't wanna deal with me. & I'm so not lookin for others to do my work I have carbon ROM 4.4.4 but am struggling to find proper gapps

Upvote 0
PA gapps have always been good to me http://www.androidrootz.com/2015/03/download-android-44x-kitkat-pa-gapps.html?m=1
The ones at top of lost contain EVERY Google app, as you go down the list to Pico, they're virtually play store and that's it.
I recommend Mini if you don't like too much bloat.
(remember to make a backup in recovery before flashing anything) (sorry I gotta say that to everyone) :thumbsupdroid;

Upvote 0
Bro ur like the only person without an attitude with me and I appreciate that alot man Thank U for the link. Right before I jumped back on AF here I found a gapps zip said 4.4.4 micro so I downloaded right OK so that in my file manager it read gapps K K 4.4 not 4.4.4 but I figured a this has got to be it OK cool right,? Wrong I boot into recovery flash carbon all is well. Boot into recovery to flash gapps 4.4.4 gapps now reads 4.4.3 is what it read as it was flashing so odd. I know I downloaded micro gapps 4.4.4 KitKat plain as day l! Ughhhh idk can't get gapps to take so back on xperion ROM I am. Do U know if it just takes like a pretty good while for gapps to take? Seams like it would take somewhat fast I know.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Followed ur link says 4.4.4 gaps is downloading ubove the downloads I seen micro like u said yet below it there were two more zips er so that or read pico was one said it was for low starage I deffinetly think my phone is low storage U know but I don't want to not follow ur dirwctions. So instead of bug u all day I'm just gonna ask should I still go with micro dispite picos low storage 4.4.4 gapps zip?

Upvote 0
I mean its SuperSU no doubt but the setups different. No app, its inside a pound sign icon within settings. Like I said not a real big deal but ya I'm not to keen on its setup myself. I couldn't get anything to be granted su rights without setting it to auto grant. Any other way was denying me. Busybox checker revieled no su access for the longest finally rigged er up to auto grant su in order to have su idk I mean its just what I had to do for apps to gain su I'm working on setting the ROM up now tho. I'll get er all worked out tho.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones