• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Genie Widget not updating?

2.1 OEM on Droid Incredible. It still says the temp from yesterday afternoon and stuck on the same news story. Tried re-adding widget and still nothing. Refresh does nothing. Also reinstalled yesterday because I was having the same problem and nothing. It's a great little widget, but if it doesn't update it's pointless for me. Had the same problem with the ESPN scorecenter widget. Would never load data correctly or wouldn't update. Made sure I'm not closing the widget in my task killer and still won't update.

Anyone else experiencing this issue? Or fixed it? I remember reading a post that said this was available in the market? If so, anyone know what it's actually called because Genie doesn't come up with it.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones