1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Genuine samsung 2000mah extended battery

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by studmuffin, Sep 10, 2011.

1. studmuffin

studmuffin Newbie

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Evman

Evman Newbie

I'd be very interested to know if the Case Mate Tough Case if anyone out there happens to know :)

3. Riche101

Riche101 Android Enthusiast

There is a another thread about the case

4. jeeves2011

jeeves2011 Lurker

ordered the extended battery from expansys a few days back when they had 40 in stock, checked the order status this morning to find out they're awaiting stock and will take 10 more days for stock to arrive!, pretty annoyed and cancelled order. come on amazon start selling these!

5. Lympero

Lympero Newbie

Is there an option for white back cover?? Damn u samsung if not!

6. lotus49

lotus49 Android Expert

7. cwepruk

cwepruk Well-Known Member

A lot of the ebay batteries seem to be junk from my experience. I'm curious how "thick" the phone ends up with this.

8. studmuffin

studmuffin Newbie

I have now had the battery for a week with heavy usage the phone is lasting nearly 2 days that's xeu version with 2.3.3 stock rom the phone just fits it the case mate tough. It just sticks out at the side very slighty but if I got a dremmel and filed the back down it would be a flush fit but don't want to attack it case just yet

9. Evman

Evman Newbie

What I wrote should have said, I am very interested to know if it fits with the Case Mate Tough Case, so I doubt there's another thread on that.

Samsung Galaxy S2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1650mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews