• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

GerJar app drain battery?

SuperAkuma

Jun 30, 2010
One of the reason why I love this phone is because the battery life is FREAKING amazing compared to my Samsung Captivate. Sometimes I start my day at 3am, hook up my phone to the radio at work and play pandora for about 4 hours straight. Then use my phone normally throughout the day and still have plenty of life left on my battery.

Last week I noticed that my battery life sucked really bad(draining about 15% an hour even when the phone is not being used) and I backtracked all the apps that I installed. I looked at the the Task manager to see if any apps where draining the phone and everything looked normal. GetJar was the last app that I installed so I removed it and now my phone's battery is back to normal.

Anyone else experience this?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones