• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

gestapo apple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well as much as I can't stand Apple's strongarm tactics, they had to realize what a big deal that was. I'm not a tech journalist and just an enthusiast but jeez...trade secrets and purchase of stolen prototypes...that is hardly legal. And I thought Giz reached their low point when they decided to walk around shutting off people's displays at CES in 2008 because they got hold of a TV-B-Gone.

edit: and yeah, this should probably go in a general chat subforum. It's not related to Evo.

Upvote 0
It was lost then someone got their hands on it contacted Gizmodo and they "purchased" it. Purchasing a stolen/lost item is the same as stealing it especially when you knew it was lost and not meant for anyone's eyes in the first place, then they wrote about it which makes it 10x worse. Apple has a pretty good case if they choose to charge.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones