So, If I could get your guy's/gal's opinions.... I know there's a lot of intelligent and tech savvy members here. Ok, So I'm coming from a Storm 1 which Ive had for the last 22 months. I'm thoroughly sick of it..... 1. Should I go ahead and get a DX now? Will something else come out while I'm waiting for it to be shipped? 2. Should I wait for a different android phone (Merge/Fascinate/Scorpion/ETC....) to come out? I get my NE2 in about 2 months. 3. Should I sign a 2 year contract so that when I'm due for another upgrade in 2012 LTE will be rolled out and have its bugs fixed? 4. Or just a 1 year contract? Money is an issue for me (Full time College Student, no job, only G.I. Bill money) but I could probably swing a 1 year contract instead of a 2 year. And feel free to expand on anything I haven't considered. And I know whatever I buy, there will be something newer and better soon to follow, But I've had my Storm 1 for almost 2 years now... I should be able to handle it.