1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Get a Nexus4 w/$0 Down Payment

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by NeXuS4, Dec 20, 2012.

1. NeXuS4

NeXuS4 Android Enthusiast

Once again proving they can and will $@#% all over the competition at will T-Mobile is selling several of the top Android phones on the market w/$0 down (after rebates).

This includes the Nexus4 among others and goes for the rest of the year so for those who have yet to get on the bandwagon here is your chance.

Regardless of which phone you want you should probably hurry because I don't think supplies will last.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. RaLeX

RaLeX Well-Known Member

I'm not seeing this online... is it an in-store only deal?

3. aurora40

aurora40 Android Enthusiast

That seems like a better deal if you want a Note 2, where the total price would be $580 over 2 years. On the N4, you'd be paying $480 for it.

Plus you get locked into a 2 year contract, which seems sort of anti-Nexus.

Still, it might be a good option for some people, so thanks for posting it.

4. wilkster79

wilkster79 Newbie

It makes about zero sense to lock into a two year deal, even if the phone is free, when you can pick it up a Nexus 4 for $299 unlocked. Do you really want to be in the carrier chains? I just paid my termination fee for Verizon after being fed up with their BS. Totally glad I am now free to jump carriers.

Besides, T-Mobile stores probably don't even have any Nexus 4 units in stock anyway. I just called yesterday to try to find some accessories, and they don't even have those yet, and I'm in a large city!

5. NeXuS4

NeXuS4 Android Enthusiast

I obviously have the phone as well but alot of people don't want to have to wait until March.

Nexus 4 Forum

The Nexus 4 release date was November 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Pro processor, and 2100mAh battery.

November 2012
Release Date
Reviews