1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Get an error message whenever i uninstall any app in my Samsung Galaxy SL I9003 phone. Please Help.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by scottjk, May 23, 2011.

1. scottjk

scottjk Lurker

Hello,

I have a Samsung Galaxy SL I9003 android phone which i purchased a couple of weeks ago. I recently installed an app called SL4A (Scripting Layer for Android) from android-scripting - Scripting Layer for Android brings scripting languages to Android. - Google Project Hosting.
    But because of some issues i was having with the app, i uninstalled it.Since then i notice a strange behavior in my phone . Whenever i uninstall any app, and then press OK on Uninstall Completed screen, i get the following message :

Code (Text):
    1. "The application Settings (process.com.android.settings) has stopped unexpectedly.Please try again."
    and there is a Force Close button. On clicking that i can continue using my phone normally.

But i get the above message every time i uninstall any app now. What could be causing this problem, and any way i can fix this ?

Thank You.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ntinykumar

ntinykumar Lurker

Hello ,

I have a Samsung Galaxy SL I9003 android phone which i purchased a couple of weeks ago. When i uninstall the application i get the error "Samsung SL i9003 application uninstalling problem " After that screen goes back to setting...

But i have solve the problem .. I have installed AppBack.apk . I use this application for uninstall the application . It never shows error.

Thank You.[/QUOTE]

3. XploitZ

XploitZ Well-Known Member

since those phones are new.maybe doing a factory reset wouldnt hurt as you wont lose that much datas. try to check performace after factory reset

Samsung Galaxy SL Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews