1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Get it online if you can

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jestexman, Sep 8, 2011.

1. jestexman

jestexman Android Enthusiast

So i could not upgrade online because i had an order pending (long story change in calling plan).. So i had to call in.. I ask the lady upfront what is the difference in cost going to be if i order it from you or online... Answer nothing its the same price either way 299.99 + 12.99 for overnight shipping... So i said lets do it!!

Well she backdated my plan so the order would go through. So after that's all over with i jump back on line to just see whats going on.. And what do i see i can get the DB for 289.99 and free shipping!!!

A quick call back and the words "cancel service" quickly received a 22 dollar credit.

I need my 22 dollars!! Oh and FYI i had them bill it to the account and i will not have to pay until October 5th....

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. BlueBiker

BlueBiker Android Expert

What happened to the other $.99 ?

3. goldz28

goldz28 Android Enthusiast

I called in and got the droid bionic, car mount, and car charger with case for 279.99

Motorola Droid Bionic Forum

The Motorola Droid Bionic release date was September 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4430 processor, and 1735mAh battery.

September 2011
Release Date
Reviews