1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

get it

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by kbdancezy, Jun 7, 2017.

1. kbdancezy

kbdancezy Newbie

http://goo.gl/ na36Rf
    Manage your time and limit your excessive use of your phone
    【scenes to be used】
        Set up a time when you need to work hard to lock your phone and avoid all bothers.

Lock screen during the phone can only see the time, no one can operate until the end of the lock.

If your child often plays the phone without being bound, then this application is particularly suitable for you.

Set a specific time, let the child away from the phone, protect eyesight, or focus on more important things.

#1 kbdancezy, Jun 7, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2017

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ±
    VIP Member

Hello!
    Can you provide a description about your app? (I'm assuming this is your app).
    It would sure help folks to better understand what the app is about and why they should download it ya know? ;)

I realize I could just click on the link and read the description in the PlayStore, but perhaps elaborate a little here and maybe post some screen shots :)

Good luck with your app!

Cheers!

kbdancezy and mikedt like this.
  3. mikedt

mikedt 你好

For information, I never click obfuscated URLs, as there just might be something nasty or undesirable or NSFW hiding there.

OP would you mind posting your original full Play Store URL, if that's what it is.

kbdancezy and Mikestony like this.
  4. kbdancezy

kbdancezy Newbie

Many users have improved their work or learning efficiency by using our software

TimeManager

TimeManager Forum

hotsoft.focus.timemanager

READ MORE
Last Updated
Rating
Installs