• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Get Launcher EX

cnguyen353

Lurker
Oct 16, 2012
Hi all, I recently just switched from my mytough4G to samsung gs3. I just installed the Get Launcher EX application from the Play Store, then I uninstalled it because I thought it was a little complicated and I want to play around with the launcher that came with my phone a little more before I proceed to another launcher. After I have uninstalled the Get Launcher EX app, the Homescreen wallpaper that came with that app did not go away like I thought. I suspect that I did not completely uninstalled the Get Launcher EX app. Does anybody know how can I make sure that I have completely removed everything from this launcher to the orignal launcher? I would appreciate any help. Thanks. :D

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones