• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Get Paid Apps in Market?

I went to the Amazon Market Site and signed up with my email. They sent their Amazon Market App link back to that email address.

Checked my email using my Flytouch, downloaded and installed the Amazon Market App.

I had to set up "1 Click Ordering" in Amazon, and after doing that I can purchase, download, and install Paid Apps with my Flytouch. They are charged to my Credit Card via Amazon.

I did this to specifically get Startup Manager, and Launcher Pro.

Also, FYI, when I log into my Amazon Account and look at "My Devices" I have a Device named "Flytouch Tablet", that is not associated with a Mobile Phone Number.

George

Upvote 0
If all else fails, and you really tried to get the app legitimately, then try using your favourite search engine for "insertappnamehere apk"

apk repositories allow the use of search engines to index what is there ;)

I admit i have to do this alot..

Guys who have just got a tablet but also i think this was said above more & more DEV's are adding webpages with donate & direct links.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones