1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Get past goofle games

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by Rgarner, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Rgarner

Rgarner Android Expert

We found a neat game called Blendoku. There is a problem, though. It's got ads and they're not even between puzzles but in them. Also, it apparently hooks up automatically to googlr games. Is there a way to defeat either of these problems without getting rid of the game?

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

see if the devs offer a paid version. if not then no there is not a way.....the devs have to eat some how.

Hadron, Dannydet and mikedt like this.
  3. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Try playing it offline, not connected to the Internet. And if it still plays then, you're all good.

Rgarner, dontpanicbobby and Dannydet like this.
  4. MoodyBlues

MoodyBlues Compassion is cool!
    VIP Member

On its Play Store page it says it has in-app purchases ranging from $1.99-$4.99. Perhaps the latter is for the paid, and ad-free, version. If you really like the game, paying for it might be a good idea.
    Have you checked its settings? I only have one or two games that can, if I choose to, hook up with Google Games. I had to explicitly give them my Google account info--it didn't happen automatically. Check its settings and see if you can UNhook it! Assuming you really want to; I keep mine hooked up so I can pick up where I left off in the game, regardless of which device I'm using. Yours may be doing something different.

Rgarner, Hadron, mikedt and 1 other person like this.