• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Get your Netflix now (for real this time!)

Is there anyone with a G2X that can actually use Netflix? I've seen dozens of comments in the Market about how it won't launch - which is the case for me. Running 2.3.3, and can download and install, but it doesn't launch properly. Seems to quickly flash then disappear.

I've tried it also, it's a no go.

Hopefully they'll fix that soon.

EDIT: As a side note, did anyone else notice how many people have the G2x? Seems like every other comment is "Does not work on G2x" on the market. haha.

Upvote 0
EDIT: As a side note, did anyone else notice how many people have the G2x? Seems like every other comment is "Does not work on G2x" on the market. haha.
As with most things, you'll typically hear more from those who have problems. So I wouldn't take the comments from Market and extrapolate a general distribution of phones. That is, the comments are GX2-heavy because it's a problem for us.

Which reminds me, I'd better go and comment on it before I uninstall. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones