• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Getting a Liquid - need ideas and Silicone Cover

peterx666

Lurker
Mar 7, 2010
Am getting a Liquid E - looks good from the specification - anyone any suggestions as to things to watch - or must have apps to load????

I also wanted a Silicone case (the ones that cover the edges and back of the phone but leave the screen free) but cant find one - does anyone know who sells them? (tried Ebay but no joy)

Any comments would be helpful as I am new to all this

Pete
:D

No luck on the protective covers but i'm sure they are comin out soon as more and more Liquids are sold in the market. So far the only accessory i can get from my supplier in HK is a piece of screen protector which should arrive in a week or 2 then i can test it out. Basically the dimension for Liquid and Liquid E are are identical.

CAPDASE

Upvote 0
No luck on the protective covers but i'm sure they are comin out soon as more and more Liquids are sold in the market. So far the only accessory i can get from my supplier in HK is a piece of screen protector which should arrive in a week or 2 then i can test it out. Basically the dimension for Liquid and Liquid E are are identical.

CAPDASE

Thanks for your comment - the liquid is becoming more popular in the UK

The Liquid E does not seem much of an update tho - waste of time releasing it at the Barcelona shindig?

Pete

Upvote 0
2010-03-30%2015.22.45.jpg

Capdase iMag screen protector just arrived today.

Upvote 0
I've been searching for cases for the Liquid E and haven't found any either. The one that has the link here to Ebay is the only one I've seen and think I will order it. I like to have some sort of protection for it.

I usually like to use Gela Skins as they have the coolest designs, but they don't have any for the Liquid E. I emailed them to see if they have any coming out and they replied, saying that they currently have no plans to produce skins for the Liquid E, but that could change in the future.

Anyhow, if others have succes finding place that have skins or other covers please post here. It would be greatly appreciated. Also, once I get my case from Ebay I will let everyone know how it is.

Upvote 0

Do you have a black or coloured phone? I'm about to get a (hopefully) black liquid, and I'm not sure what that silicone case would look like on it. Their pictures look really cool (especially that blue one), but it's against the white phone. I'd just like to know if I should get the blue one or the clear one, which would look nicer on the black phone?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones