1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Getting error message on SG2

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by puma123, Sep 5, 2011.

1. puma123

puma123 Lurker

Hi,
    This is my first post. I am getting this error message when i click on the messaging button.
    android.content.activitynotfoundexception:unable to find explicit activity class {com.android.mms/com.android.mms.ui.conversationcomposer}; have you declared this activity in your androidmanifest.xml?

Also i am getting another error when i click on the phone icon > keypad > the mail icon in the keypad i get this error
    The process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

Should i do a factory reset for this or what?

Please i need help asap. Pls

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. killavilla

killavilla Lurker

Hey
    I am having the same problem with my galaxy s2 it started after i updated the phone's software via an OTA update,i noticed ur post was dated september were u able to fix this annoying problem? I really need help with this,i tried factory reset but the problem is still there.

3. cherylk1959

cherylk1959 Lurker

Hi !st message. getting android.process .acore message force close. cant see my contacts on phone still visable on keis. synced with windows contacts is I sync again will I lose windows contacts? If I delete contacts in keis on mobile contacts and som contacts and resync will that work? desperate confused and not very tech savy

Samsung Galaxy S2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1650mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews