1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Getting Frustrated

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ros63, Jun 10, 2011.

1. Ros63

Ros63 Lurker
    None

Jun 4, 2011
    Hi, I bought an android knock off and it just wont read the ebooks that I already had - that I actually bought the tablet for. I am also getting quite frustrated being unable to put my photosm, music ect.. on it. My tablet seems to not accept anything and is so hard to make sense of. It will do the wifi alright but that was just a bonus for what I wanted it for. is it my cheapo machine or am I an android klutz?

Advertisement

2. scary alien

scary alien not really so scary

Mar 5, 2010
    Male
    space alien ;)
    Indy
    Welcome to AndroidForums, Ros63!

Sorry to hear about your ebooks problem... Have you looked here Android Tablets & MIDs - Android Forums to see if there's a forum for your specific device to see if there are others that might have a similar experience and possible solution?

Good luck and, again, welcome!

3. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

Jun 12, 2010
    Male
    IT
    Pennsylvania
    Welcome to Android Forums!

There are a few ebook readers in the Market that work quite well. If you know what format your ebooks are in, it would be helpful. As for putting your music and photos on the tablet, when you plug it in to your computer using the USB cable, you should either see it appear on your PC as a flash drive or you get a notification on the tablet (in the notification bar) that says USB connected. If you get that, pull down the notification bar and click on it, then turn on USB storage ... then you should see it on your PC. Just copy the files over and Android will find them when you turn off USB storage.