• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Getting Mine Tommorow :D

How are you finding the phone so far overall?
How is it in direct sunlight, or have you had no sun since you had it?

Phone is excellent the screen is stunning and the phone is super fast. Also the build quality is good.

I have tried it in sunlight and it is visable yep.

Also, is there any dust under the screen?

None whatsoever and the whole phone feels solid.

Upvote 0
DSC00096-1.jpg

DSC00097-2.jpg

DSC00095-1.jpg

DSC00094-1.jpg

Upvote 0
I don't suppose you have used a Desire as well, SMG? If so, which do you prefer?

Na not extensively i had a G1 for 1 and a half years then a SE X10 for a couple of weeks and now this.

This is deffently the best Android phone i've tried so far and its also the best screen i've seen on a mobile phone.

Am very happy with it and it was worth the money IMO.

Upvote 0
I take it your in a similar situation to me....i have a Desire but am seriously considering in getting the Galaxy S as there are a couple of things i am not happy with the Desire.

Spot on, mate.

I really like the Desire, but I'm always on the lookout for better. :D

I share your gripes with the Desire as well. Poor screen in direct sunlight, the dust issue, no onboard storage etc - especially with the lack of Froyo.

Upvote 0
one question ... can you see missed call and unread sms info on the lock screen ?

also the info on alarm and calender's today appointment on lock screen ?

Yes if you get a text or missed call it comes up as like a piece of a jigsaw puzzle on the lock screen and if you move it across to the empty space it not only unlocks the phone but takes you straight to the call log or text message screen.

As for alarm and appointments i don't really use these so not sure but i will have a look.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones