• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Getting MP3 links to play on websites???

butie120

Aug 14, 2011
Hello everyone! I just got the photon and am having some trouble with playing mp3 links on websites. It worked a few times before, but I don't know if i downloaded something to cause it stop working or not. They are basically mp3 links embedded into websites. Here are a few sites that I'm trying to get the songs to play. Just scroll down and attempt to hit the play button next to the songs. And also, there are links you can click that take you to load share where you can also preview the song. Please give it a try to help me out. I would love to preview these songs on my phone. Here are 2 websites:

RNBSPOT.IN // YOUR SOURCE FOR THE EXLUSIVES
slowjammed

Thanks in advance and let me know if there's anyhting i need to do in my browsers or settings, or an app that would help. Thanks!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones