1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Getting quiet round here hey?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by SUroot, Feb 13, 2012.

?

Who still frequents this forum (desire)?

1. Me...

55 vote(s)
    91.7%
  2. Not me..

5 vote(s)
    8.3%
  1. SUroot

SUroot Extreme Android User

So How many of you are actually still frequenting this forum?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. anoniemouse

anoniemouse Android Expert

I do from time to time

SUroot likes this.
  3. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

There may be a selection bias in the actual responses here :)

But counting responses might answer the question...

4. JDY

JDY Well-Known Member

Only been rooted since about October/November and I do think its slowly getting quieter since then ...seems to get busy everynow and then...still got a year left on the contract so I'm gonna most likely be here for some time!

5. PaddyC

PaddyC Newbie

I will be around here as long as the section remains open, only just got my Desire and love it, will be rooting soon and I intend to make as much use of the forum as possible

6. Hadron

VIP Member

Welcome aboard :) If you think the Desire's good now, wait until you see what you can do after rooting.

7. ducky1979

ducky1979 Android Expert

I'm still here, will be till about September when my upgrade is due. Then I will be finding out which phone SUroot, Rasta, and hadron have and probably get that! :D

8. SUroot

That was the intention. I didn't want the not me option at all. Simply the me option, but it doesn't let you do single option polls :(

9. GrenW

GrenW Android Expert

I still pop in but now share my time between 2 areas on Phandroid. On here it's more to help/answer rather than ask any more. I'm probably not the most knowledgeable by a long way but I like to give a little back.

The Nexus forum has a long way to go though before it's as helpful a place as this.

10. Hadron

VIP Member

Makes sense.

11. SUroot

I can barely remember you ever asking questions ;)

12. saltire

saltire Android Expert

+1! :)

6 months left on contract so be here a wee while yet

13. all43

all43 Member

Yep still enjoying my Desire and this forum.

14. Tyseyh

Tyseyh Android Expert

I'm here about 30 times a day to see if I can help with anything.

15. Evil Genius

Evil Genius Android Enthusiast

this is my one and only dedicated Desire forum. although, i must admit that my visits are becoming less frequent.

my Desire is rooted and i the only thing i do is change roms every now and again. i get most of my ROM info via XDA.

16. dance-me-in

dance-me-in Lurker

i came on here to find things out when got my desire 18 months ago and was super useful. I was only using my phone in a standard way so never really needed to ask any questions i just searched everybody else's. So a big thank you to anyone who has ever answered a question cos you help more people than just the ones who comment!

Now thinking of rooting my phone as it seems silly to get a new phone at the end of my contract when it sounds like rooting will give me everything i need - basically more memory. i have had to remove any apps i don't definitely need which is a pain in the ass. Anyway the point is I can imagine that i will need some help when it come to making the leap to root my phone so hopefully people keep coming back to this forum!

17. GrenW

GrenW Android Expert

That's cos I read before I ask and then most of the time I don't need to.

18. GrenW

GrenW Android Expert

Bah! They were too slow for my liking and I wanted a new shiny toy. I do like your thinking though :eek:

19. coos lick

coos lick Android Enthusiast

I do check in about once a day or so - just out of curiosity. Used the help guides here a lot when I first rooted - and it is much friendlier here than XDA! More of a lurker and reader than poster though.

Have noticed a big drop off in posts since Christmas - looks like lots of people got shiny new toys!

20. Bradden

Bradden Well-Known Member

+2 for me! :)

I'm out of contract in a few days but nothing tempts me currently.

21. shauny13

shauny13 Android Expert

still no.1 in my bookmarks, and i still learn something new everyday it seems.

22. rowlers

rowlers Android Enthusiast

I'm here daily, but it is getting quieter :(

23. Jon_LTD

Jon_LTD Android Expert

I'm still lurking like a bad smell when I can. Not anticipating shifting soon.. Another 6 months minimum!

24. Keith Newman

Keith Newman Newbie

I still look in most days, and have learnt and found quite a lot of useful stuff. When I've posted a question a couple of times, I have had zero response though :-(

25. DNick

DNick Android Enthusiast

I definitely still visit. I'll be here for at least another six months.

HTC Desire Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews