• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Getting Rid of My Storm and Getting Driod!!! Need to Copy all my Contacts Over??

There are two ways you could do it, first off, do you have Gmail, or google sync on your storm. If not you could get both, because you would pretty much need them anyways to use the Droid to it's fullest, and once you get them, you could use google sync to sync your contacts from your storm to your gmail account, then once you get the Droid, the Droid will sync your gmail contacts to your phone.

I'm also sure that if you go to a Verizon store, they can do this for you as well, but I am unsure of how well they sync them over. There were able to do this from my treo to my storm when I bought the storm about a year ago.

Upvote 0
There are two ways you could do it, first off, do you have Gmail, or google sync on your storm. If not you could get both, because you would pretty much need them anyways to use the Droid to it's fullest, and once you get them, you could use google sync to sync your contacts from your storm to your gmail account, then once you get the Droid, the Droid will sync your gmail contacts to your phone.

I'm also sure that if you go to a Verizon store, they can do this for you as well, but I am unsure of how well they sync them over. There were able to do this from my treo to my storm when I bought the storm about a year ago.

Yeah I got google sync. Thanks

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones