1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Getting rid of the FB contacts

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by razorseal, Aug 1, 2010.

1. razorseal

razorseal Newbie

How do I stop them from comning up in the contacts list?

Thanks!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. darkbob

darkbob Newbie

from within the people app hit softkey menu/view and uncheck facebook checkbox

3. darkbob

darkbob Newbie

or... and this is the fun part, if any of your fb friends put thier cell number in thier profile leave facebook checked and check the box that says : show only people with phone numbers from that menu screen and you will only see people on FB with numbers on thier profile which is neat so if you ever need to call them you wont have to ask the number its already there and in your contacts.

4. razorseal

razorseal Newbie

Here is the thing though, 99% of these people, I don't talk to to have their cell phones... I rather just put the people that I add myself on there. I did uncheck them and they STILL show up.

This is actually my gf's phone (I pretty much made her get this phone after a blackberry lol) so Some things I need to fix.... one of them is this...

facebook is unchecked, and also 'show contacts with numbers only' is checked, however when I press the phone button there is this phone list (apart from the contacts list) that comes up, and ALLLL the FB contacts are still here...

I think I'm going to root this phoen like my droid. she wants the hot spot capability anyways

HTC Droid Eris Forum

The HTC Droid Eris release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 288GB RAM, MSM7600 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews