1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Getting the Note tomorrow. What defects to look for?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by TheCurseOfNor, Apr 17, 2012.

1. TheCurseOfNor

TheCurseOfNor Lurker

Good day! I'll be purchasing a Galaxy Note from AT&T tomorrow and I intend to make full use of the 30 day return period in case I find defects.

But the only things I know to look for are dead and stuck pixels. If anyone knows any other things I should keep an eye out for, or a good method for checking for dead pixels on the note, I would appreciate any information you could share.

Thank you for your time.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. 05GT

05GT Member

Screen pixelation when displaying dark images or videos. That pretty much seems to be the only issue. A lot of the other stuff is just people being extremely nit picky!

3. reecespieces5

reecespieces5 Lurker

I have had the Note for about six weeks now and absolutely love it! The only very annoying bug that's been occurring is my text messages come in above what I just typed so I miss messages because of this. Am in here trying to figure out how to resolve!

4. animeware

animeware Well-Known Member

I got a question
    I don't think I have any dead pixels

When I'm surfing the web the colors look fine to me and Taking pictures looks really clear and clean also, Watching Netflix and YouTube Videos I do see some dark background before the video plays is that normal I have the display set to AUTO and once the Video Plays it looks very sharp and clean too me I cannot see any dead pixels. I'm planning on getting a warrinity for my Note extra $10 month in case anything happens to the phone I do not have to pay full retail if anything happens to it like defects or gets broken AT&T will cover that for the warrinity

Samsung Galaxy Note LTE Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews