1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Getting themes to flash correctly...

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Slayer72, Apr 14, 2012.

1. Slayer72

Slayer72 Android Expert

I've noticed recently that after creating themes with UOT Kitchen that if you look in the theme zip file, UOT has the folders outside of the system folder and I had to move the necessary folders into the system folder... I also found out that the updater-script that UOT creates for the theme is incorrect, and thanks to info from J6Remy, I just had to modify his updater-script, delete the one that was in my theme.zip and drag and drop the script I modified from J6Remy's theme.zip back into mine and it flashed perfectly, so I hope this helps those that are trying to create and get their themes flashed properly.

If anyone knows the proper way to get UOT Kitchen to properly make the created theme.zip with the respective folders in the system folder the way they're supposed to be as well as the script being created properly from the Kitchen it would be nice to know... Have fun guys... :D

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

Samsung Galaxy Prevail Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Prevail release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 2MP camera, GB RAM, MSM7627-3 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews