1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Accessories Ghost Armor Review

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Vibrant X2, Sep 17, 2010.

1. Vibrant X2

Vibrant X2 Guest

I have Installed Ghost Armor on both our phones and so far they do a great job of protecting the screens as I carry mine around in a pouch with all kinds of hard objects and no scratches so far.
    It is a Wet application.
    Use coupon code GA4LAUP for 10% off

The clarity is perfect I wouldn't know the protector is there.
    The "feel" is about the same as Glass, not as rough feeling as a "Zagg"
    This protector also covers the Whole screen unlike the TM that stops before the buttons.

The only complaint I have is I can not get "Key Ring app" to work at Petco or Shaws ---Only stores I've tried at moment. Maybe the protector???

Advertisement

2. VibrantBob

VibrantBob New Member

Sep 18, 2010
    English Instructor
    GA
    Thanks for taking the time to post this review X2.

Just picked my Vibrant up yesterday & am dragging my feet on a case & screen protector commitments.

Did you order your GA from the website or from a third party vendor?

Still recommend it? (not sure what would change in a day, but you never know ...)

3. Vibrant X2

Vibrant X2 Guest

Your Welcome,
    Yes I still recommend this as we have had them since 8/6 I wanted to give my opinion at least a month. Purchased directly from Ghost Armor standard shipping is fedex and it took 5 Bus days to get. I only bought the screen only.

Use promo code GA4LAUP for an extra 10% off code should still work.

4. Onemoa

Onemoa Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2010
    Hawaii
    Do they scratch up like other screen protectors or is this one different in some way? I stopped using screen protectors since it would degrade the screen and with in a week you already have a bunch of scratches.. So I am just sticking with the Gorilla Glass and it has been holding up not one scratch and easy to wipe clean. but if I can find a screen protector that will not get ugly with in a week then I wouldnt mind it.. its just all 5 I have tried so far degrade the screen and scratch up and changing them sucks since you only get 2 in each order.. so to me it seems you spend just as much as protectors as you do with the service plan for the phone.. and the reason i got it is so if my screen cracked or got messed up I can get it replaced for a not bad price.. does anyone have any pics of the vibrant with scratched screens, not the ones on youtube when they have to take a blade to the phone..