1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Ghost radar application ?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Jose_95, Jan 4, 2010.

1. Jose_95

Jose_95 New Member

Jan 4, 2010
    Does anyone have this app? I've looked everywhere.. i want to download the apk file of this app.
    & can someone tell me if its real? btw, i'd like it anyway even if its not real.

Advertisement

TxExige likes this.
  2. InstantKarma

InstantKarma Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2009
    Male
    Houston, Tejas
    I downloaded it last night. It's pretty cool. Don't leave it running when you're trying to sleep, though. lol

Real? Hiiiiiiiighly doubt it.

ETA: It's in the Market. If you can't see it, it's probably incompatible with your phone.

3. Jose_95

Jose_95 New Member

Jan 4, 2010
    D: what i meant was the apk file..

4. Fadelight

Fadelight Well-Known Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Security
    Mulberry, FL

I doubt you'd find it in downloadable APK format, since it is a donate app. You'd have to purchase it through market.

5. mattheis

mattheis Well-Known Member

Fun app, it just got another update today and seems that all settings are now available. Just wish it had a close/exit option.

6. InstantKarma

Dec 16, 2009
    Male
    Houston, Tejas
    Hit the Home key. It closes it every time for me.

I wish I could get it to run in the background.

7. mattheis

mattheis Well-Known Member

On the Hero, when I hit the home button, GR runs in the background...it really sucks when you hear your phone say "QUIET" at 4 in the morning. ; )

8. ronzmom1954

ronzmom1954 New Member

Jan 9, 2010
    HELP!!! My Ghost Radar worked perfectly when I downloaded it on my iphone the other day. It still gives me words PRINTED OUT, but I can't hear the words anymore. What has happened to this application?????

thanks all!!
    Pat

9. InstantKarma

Dec 16, 2009
    Male
    Houston, Tejas
    Okay, I've noticed that it will keep going for a little while. It doesn't stay on for long, though.

Had kind of a weird word come up this morning. "Kepler" with a capital K. I wiki'd the name, and he was a 17th century astronomer who came up with the Laws of Planetary Motion. And, as I'm beginning to develop an interest in astronomy (I blame/credit Sky Maps), I looked from my phone to the pile of astronomy books and mags a few inches away, and back to the phone...

Bloody unusual word to spit out, no matter the circumstances. Now I'm keeping an eye out for someone named "Kristin". lol

10. Gremlin256

Gremlin256 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2009
    Male
    Sacramento, CA
    what does the app do? Does it read energy or something like that ? That is what I found on the market..

11. Whine

Whine Well-Known Member

May 22, 2010
    Michigan
    I know this is an old thread, however I just installed the app. I'm just wonder how, or should I say what kind of sequence "words spoken" is in.