1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Ghost touch issues.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by whiskeyguy, Nov 19, 2013.

1. whiskeyguy

whiskeyguy Android Enthusiast
    None

Apr 1, 2010
    Can ghost touch issues be resolved on this tablet? I had them right out of the box, so I sent the tablet to Asus to be repaired, just got it back today, and if anything they're worse.

This is getting really frustrating... I bought the tablet a month ago and haven't been able to use it yet. I have to ship it to Texas to be repaired (I live in California), which takes time and costs more money. And now I'm talking to support and they said they couldn't find a problem and just updated the firmware (when from what I've read it's an issue with the digitizer).

Ugh... really disappointed so far with Asus. Is there anything I can do to fix this on my own? It's tempting to throw it on the ground and contact Squaretrade, but unfortunately I'm an honest person.

Advertisement

2. colchiro

colchiro Extreme Android User
    None

Jun 4, 2010
    Male
    Web developer/IT
    Does it happen without being plugged into the AC?

The only ghost issues I know of (on another device) were related to a bad power supply.

3. whiskeyguy

whiskeyguy Android Enthusiast
    None

Apr 1, 2010
    Yes, it happens without being plugged in.

I returned it to get serviced again. I'm just hoping I'll one day be able to use this tablet. Really disappointed I wont have it while traveling for Thanksgiving.