1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Ghost Voice Message

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by lsmmello, Apr 13, 2012.

1. lsmmello

lsmmello Lurker

Hello Guys,

I noticed that after I used the MetroPCS Visual Voice Mail for the first time, I started to receive a notification of Ghost "New Voice Mail". Ghost because I access the visual voice mail and there is nothing there. If I call the regular calling voice mail, also there is nothing there. This "New voice mail" notifications just still there. I tried already to shut down and turn on the phone. Nothing. The ghost notification still there. If someone leave me a voice mail I can hear and delete normally. So the Ghost "new voice mail" notification goes away for some time. Them it comes back with mail voice mail empty! :eek: What is happening?
    Thanks!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. lsmmello

lsmmello Lurker

Nobody? The ghost voice message still here in my phone. I tried to deactivate and reactivate the metro voice mail and nothing... The message comes back again...

3. datahead

datahead Member

Did you do a cwm restore? Or maybe backed up and restored system apps from titanium? Maybe when the backup was made, it was when u had a new voicemail, and restored that. I say that because the same has happens to me with a different phone on a different service. And the only solution I found that worked was to flash a stock rom.. if you hop the IRC channel, and ask or talk to k0nane or shabbypenguin, they might be able to provide you some help on flashing a dumped rom.

Sent from my LG-MS840 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

4. chknhwk

chknhwk Android Enthusiast

A lot of people are having this problem, did you do a search on the forums?

5. rockstar813

rockstar813 Lurker

Turn off visual voicemail and it goes away

LG Connect 4G Forum

The LG Connect 4G release date was February 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S3 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

February 2012
Release Date
Reviews