• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Gingerbread 2.3.4 Official Update

is the PDA:KPD firmware version is gingerbread 2.3.4 android?i'm in asia..this new firmware version i found when connecting my GT-S5570 to Kies..it's safe for me to upgrade this version?help me please..:)

If Kies recommended it then it surely is safe... But, if you are on a slow connection and have power interruption (on a Desktop of course) then it might not be safe to upgrade via Kies... :)

Upvote 0
please help me i have install the same (Gingerbread 2.3.4) using odin on my Galaxy POP I559 CDMA and got stuck.

I need update.zip for Samsung Galaxy POP I559 CDMA. My phone Only display Galaxy Pop I559 on the Screen.
I can go to both the screen after pressing 3 keys i.e Download mode and the other mode were i recover or update my phone using the Update.zip file.
Hope you got me.. Please HELP ME.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones