• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

gingerbread...anyone

hi im new here am mother grandmother and carer to 2 very special children, most of my time is either soent in the hospital or at home with them as they are not very well so my galaxy tab was a big investment for me..helps through the long lonely nights in hospital and when i sit up with them at night at home, i love reading and playing games on it love facebook but cannot play cityville or cafeworld:(:(.... and tried loading some hidden object games on also but they dont seem to work for me....i use the normal browser dolphin hd browser and mozilla browser.....but i have read and hearg lots of people speak about gingerbread for the galaxy.....would love to have it but do not know enough to go tampering with this as it cost a lot, am really happy to have found the site as there are some great tips on it :):):)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones