1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Gingerbread Battery Charging

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by someotherguy, Apr 1, 2011.

1. someotherguy

someotherguy Well-Known Member

So ever since the Gingerbread upgrade I'll be at like 20% battery at night, then I charge it, wake up and I'm at 60%.

Take it to work, plug it in and it charges the rest of the way.

Any idea why when I wake up it isn't at 100% like it used to be?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Prophecy23

Prophecy23 Newbie

Ive had a lot of problem with charging and my battery since switching. Sometimes when I plug my phone up to the wall charger it bounces from charging on and off and that annoying conserve battery pop up flashes on and off. And it takes forever to get to a full charge. Used to take only an hour or so, not it takes up to 5. Any help or suggestions?

3. Kevmueller

Kevmueller Android Expert

I have not had any problems charging on the wall at night, or having it plugged in to my PC, it charges just like it use to.

4. Raw Dodge

Raw Dodge Well-Known Member

I have no problem charging the battery,however the time to charge it has doubled easily.....and battery life isnt what it was on rubix 2.0blur.

5. magic1

magic1 Well-Known Member

Wonder if wiping the battery stats would help? :thinking:

6. BH3

BH3 Newbie

glad I'm not the only one this is happening to! I thought I had screwed something up. What's weird is that if I use the same wall charger in different outlets in my house, i get the "disconnected" message, then it charges and then I get the message again relentlessly. But it does'nt happen with every outlet. So I've been charging via USB to computer.

7. mrstealthusmc

mrstealthusmc Well-Known Member

i also noticed that battery charging took FOREVER!!!!when i was charging i literally took 4 hours to go up 20 percent. when i was on liberty, in 4 hours i was fully charged from an almost dead phone

Motorola Droid X Forum

The Motorola Droid X release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, TI OMAP3630 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews