• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Gingerbread Delayed for N1...Again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that Google would take care of the OS support and HTC the hardware support. I guess HTC is doing both now?

I thought Google got out of the support business for the N1 but you could be completely right Roze.

Yeah, it makes me hesitant about the Nexus line now. It seems that Google is showing its true colour about supporting an older model. I hope that's not the case but this is how it looks like so far. 3 months...3 bloody frigging cold months!!! haha, yeah kinda piss that GB isn't out for the N1 yet and I don't have one XD Just imagine how upset/vocal I'd be if I had my Nexus One. :rolleyes:

Not getting GB itself doesn't bother me all that much. Froyo was pretty much the big update with adobe support, faster JIT and other goodies, but the fact that we are still waiting for an update bothers me. I know the N1 users group is small, but we are the people who went out and purchased this phone, some of us at full price trusting they would continue to do the right thing for us.

Upvote 0
I thought Google got out of the support business for the N1 but you could be completely right Roze.
That was how it was originally when I called in to get a battery cover replacement in July. I called Google and they transfer me to HTC because my question was hardware related which they didn't deal with.

Not getting GB itself doesn't bother me all that much. Froyo was pretty much the big update with adobe support, faster JIT and other goodies, but the fact that we are still waiting for an update bothers me. I know the N1 users group is small, but we are the people who went out and purchased this phone, some of us at full price trusting they would continue to do the right thing for us.
Yeah, it's the principle that's getting me :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones