1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Gingerbread multi-touch keyboard issue?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jasondhsd, Jun 4, 2011.

1. jasondhsd

jasondhsd Member
    None

Apr 28, 2010
    Anyone else having a problem with GB multi-touch keyboard, namely when I press and hold the period button next to the spacebar to bring up all the different punctuations, as soon as I remove my finger the menu disappears. If I keep my finger on the screen I can move my finger up but I can only select along the top row. I'm running rooted gingerbread so I don't know if that's the issue or not.

Advertisement

2. Ayrow

Ayrow Member
    None

Nov 2, 2009
    I've been having an issue with the touch sensitivity since the update. I have to press a bit hard now to activate certain keys, usually at the bottom of the screen (like the space bar.)
    Very irritating.

3. hurld

hurld Lurker
    None

Jun 23, 2010
    I can't even use the multi-touch keyboard since the update. When I try to change the input method to the stock keyboard it errors and force closes. Swype works fine though?!

4. bono1979

bono1979 Lurker
    None

Jan 26, 2010
    When you hold down keep you finger down and move ur finger along the screen moving the blue cursor over the punctuation you want, you don't need your finger on top of the punctuation you want just to make sure it's high lighted blue