• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Gingerbread Problems

relion65

Lurker
May 15, 2012
I have the cliq 2 on att and have run into some problems. my friend installed the first beta(of five) of gingerbread on this phone. now im trying to upgrade to the official version because this beta is causing memory problems, but i have no way to fix this. The update software wont do anything, neither will motorola cause the phone is rooted and unlocked. So how would i go about fixing this? and ive already tried factory resetting the phone several times. The beta gingerbread still stays even tho the phone originally came with froyo. And all the manual updates and roms for this phone require to have it on froyo... so that doesnt help either.

I have the cliq 2 on att and have run into some problems. my friend installed the first beta(of five) of gingerbread on this phone. now im trying to upgrade to the official version because this beta is causing memory problems, but i have no way to fix this. The update software wont do anything, neither will motorola cause the phone is rooted and unlocked. So how would i go about fixing this? and ive already tried factory resetting the phone several times. The beta gingerbread still stays even tho the phone originally came with froyo. And all the manual updates and roms for this phone require to have it on froyo... so that doesnt help either.

Can you take the phone into0 your local carriers store? See if they can do the update there?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones