1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Gingerbread ROM Eclipse v0.1

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by kramerica, Aug 2, 2011.

1. kramerica

kramerica Android Enthusiast

Advertisement

Matt's 175 likes this.
  2. kramerica

PS. I haven't installed it yet. Will do it tonight and report back.

3. Shaggy

Shaggy Member

I just installed it, pretty quick so far. Im happy!

4. Th3Coog

Th3Coog Well-Known Member

How'd it go?

5. kramerica

I'm sorry I didn't respond to this. I have been having major issues with my phone, mostly reception and rebooting. I don't think it's the fault of this ROM, which loaded up and ran nicely for the short time I had it. Again, I don't think it's this ROM and have been trying to determine if it was the pre-rooted P3 GB ROM, GB itself or the phone. I also get reboots when plugging in the phone to any usb cable for mass storage mode or charge only. This also happens on Cortex ROM, so again, don't think it's the ROM.

I think it only fair to do a good review on it, but given the issues I have had, I didn't want to write anything that probably had nothing to do with this ROM.

Sorry this was such a useless post, but also sorry that I don't want to discourage anyone from trying this ROM.

6. rustymcbain

rustymcbain Member

I have been running clipse for a few days. I have to report that its the smoothest expierence with my DX2 so far. Of course there is not much really modded but a great base to do your own thing.

7. kramerica

I have ended up getting out of the X2 due to some issues with reception at home. This is bizarre unto itself because ever since the Q, yes I said Q, Moto has been supreme in reception.

Thanks for anyone doing trials and updating experience on this ROM.

8. ianseibel

ianseibel Lurker

does this have to have gingerbread update to use or can it be rooted with version 2.2.1 to apply it

9. Th3Coog

Th3Coog Well-Known Member

I would imagine so.

10. jrock204657

jrock204657 Well-Known Member

11. jrock204657

jrock204657 Well-Known Member

Sorry..you have to be on gb to install due to no kernel included

Motorola Droid X2 Forum

The Motorola Droid X2 release date was May 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, GB RAM, Nvidia Tegra 2 AP20H processor, and 1540mAh battery.

May 2011
Release Date
Reviews