• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help gingerbread update?

Checked that thread yesterday. Lots of speculation about UK release, but just wondered if anyone on here is from the Uk and has had sucess. I posted a little further down stating I was from the UK but no luck so far.
Help!?:thinking:

It seems like 2.3.3 official update is available only for Russian and Baltc versions of Galaxy Ace with "SEB" and "SER" CSC code yet.
Be patient, it should be availabale everywhere in nearest future (1-2 months?)

BTW Estonian Samsung service was ready to change FW for the updatable "SEB" one (my Phone has German version DBT) for 13€... Still haven't decided is it worth it:) May be it's better to wait for some more and update it later myself without loosing all my stuff in a phone...

Upvote 0
I was wondering the same thing. I did as everyone instructed, but there's nothing available. I posted this question last night and i'm still yet to get a reply. Let me know if you here anything, apparently this so called android community is a bit busy.
Good luck
Jonni

Er there are already loads of threads on this if you look at the board before posting on this "so called android community" thats probably why no one replied. The official gingerbread update is being rolled out just be patient. If your tied to a network you'll get it later. will also depend on where you are in the world! - Again this has already been written loads of times!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones