• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Gingerbread update?

The only gingerbread this phone might see is Cyanogenmod7 or some variation of it. Please do not ask for CM7, someone may be working on it, I don't know. But being the 307th person to ask for it is not going to help its creation. Our devs know that a lot of people like CM7, so they may be trying to make it. Just be patient and enjoy what we've got :)

Upvote 0
ill be upfront and honest, i dont have the time to put into this project but the samsung admire is a new metro phone that comes with 2.3.4

all signs are showing its the prevail, but on metro with gb... if thats the case then kernel source may be useful, as will the gb rom...

like i said im sorry i dont have time for it, but i figured id throw it out there for one of the smart guys here to look at :)

Upvote 0
ill be upfront and honest, i dont have the time to put into this project but the samsung admire is a new metro phone that comes with 2.3.4

all signs are showing its the prevail, but on metro with gb... if thats the case then kernel source may be useful, as will the gb rom...

like i said im sorry i dont have time for it, but i figured id throw it out there for one of the smart guys here to look at :)

Did samsung release the source for the admire? I saw that it just got rooted

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones