• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Gingerbread with Sense 3.0 is great!

ardchoille

Android Expert
Mar 8, 2011
Seattle
Well, my curiosity got the better of me and I flashed VirusROM Kingdom REVOlution | B1.3 | 2.3.3 | SENSE 3.0 just to see what all the talk was about.

This thing will blow your socks off! It's fast.. so fast that the developer should have given away seat belts with the ROM, lol. It's beautiful.. I like the way Sense looked on the stock Evo 4G but this looks even better.

I was told that Sense 3.0 wouldn't work on our Evo 4G handsets due to hardware limitations, but that's not true.. Sense 3.0 is running better than the stock system on my Evo 4G.

I tried that a few months ago and it was nice. I just wasn't a sense guy then and ditched it after a few weeks. Now I'm running mikg and actually enjoying sense for the first time.

Btw, this thread will probably get moved to the all things root forum...
I like Sense so long as I can use a 3rd party launcher and LauncherPro works great with Sense 3.0. I need to try a Mik ROM and see how I like it.

Good point, I moved it to the Evo 4G - All Things Root forum.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones